COVID-19 Update 03.25.2020
Like each of you, New Branch Chiropractic has been closely monitoring the events surrounding COVID-19 with one goal in mind; maintaining the health and safety of our families, employees, and you, our practice patients. As a trusted partner for you, we are here to meet your needs during this unprecedented time, while doing our part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- New Branch Chiropractic is currently open -
- We have scaled our days back and will be seeing patients at New Branch Chiropractic on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We will be in Chapel Hill on Tuesdays and Fridays. If necessary, we will adjust further to accommodate our patient's needs.
- Updates will be posted on our website should this policy change.
- We are suspending massage therapy at this time and will contact patients who have scheduled massages to reschedule once we resume our massage therapy schedule.
As chiropractic care is an integral part of your healthcare, we are instituting protocol to be able to continue to see you and provide care.
- All patient areas are thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter to provide patients with a safe environment for their use.
- We only allow for one patient to be in the lobby area at a time. If you arrive and there is a patient in the lobby, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle or be escorted to a treatment room.
- When you arrive for you appointment, please check in and let us know if you are in a high risk category. Patients will await care in rooms which have been cleaned prior to their use.
- If you have any symptoms of illness including, cough, fever or even allergies please contact us to reschedule you appointment and seek advice from your PCP.
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment due to concerns over the novel covid-19 virus, please call us as early as possibly so that we can make that slot available to another patient. There will be no cancellation charge for informed cancellations.
We regret to inform you that due to the necessary changes associated with the COVID-19 virus and reduced patient load and reduced hours, Dr. Jacqulyn Nygren will no longer be seeing patients at New Branch Chiropractic and will finalize the transition to Dr. Jenni Sherwood. We know that she will be missed and wish her the best.
If you have any questions or to reschedule your appointment please call 919-642-0555.